Briggs & Stratton 27 Inch Snow Thrower – 208cc Gas Engine
You don’t have to be intimidated by a driveway full of snow banks first thing in the morning. Blow it all away with your Briggs & Stratton 27 Inch Snow Thrower.
This snow blower has a powerful Briggs & Stratton 1150 Snow Series 208cc engine that really packs a punch. With 11.5 foot-pounds of torque, a 27-inch clearing path, and 19.5-inch intake height, you won’t believe you survived last winter without it.
This dual-stage snow thrower has a steerable transmission and an electric start, making it easy to use.
Brave the winter this year with the Briggs & Stratton 208cc Snow Thrower.
- Dual-stage snow thrower
- 27-inch clearing path
- 19.5-inch intake height
- Briggs & Stratton 1150 Snow Series 250cc engine
- 11.5 foot-pounds of torque
- Steerable transmission (2-trigger)
- Electric start for effortless starting
- Wear-resistant steel auger
- Electric chute rotation and remote deflector
- Dual halogen headlights
- 6 forward speeds and 2 reverse speeds
- Engine cycles: 4
- Maximum throwing distance: 40 feet
- Discharge chute rotation angle: 200 degrees
- Auger diameter: 12 inches
- Tire diameter: 16 inches
- Tire width: 4.8 inches
- Fuel tank capacity: 3.2 quarts
- Recommended oil: 5W30 synthetic
- Color: Black
- Dimensions: 50 x 31.5 x 35.25 inches
- Weight: 264.25 pounds
- Product warranty: 3-year warranty