26 x 16 White PVC Party Tent Canopy
This 26 x 16 White PVC Party Tent is one of our best models – very hard wearing, with a thick heavy duty 390g PVC canopy and 380gsm PVC sides. The fabric is a much more luxurious material than the polyethylene used . The material is specially coated on the inside making it much more water resistant than the polyethylene. A fantastic durable canopy is ideal for home use and for commercial use. Easy to assemble; great for weddings, parties, shows, exhibitions, storage and as a car shelter.
- Luxury heavy duty 390g PVC top +UV
- Luxury heavy duty 390g PVC sides+UV
- Heat bonded PVC cover, 100% waterproof.
- Frame made from 38mm steel tubes
- Connectors made from 42mm steel tubes
- Plastic windows offer a good inflow of light
- Entrance door in both of the end walls
- Industrial duty zips on the front and side entry walls
- Heavy-duty Velcro and bungee cord straps
- Corner ropes and pegs included
- Galvanized steel frame
- 5 Storage bags included.($100 value)
- Full instructions and care manual
ISO 9001:2000 standard certified manufacturer.
Please note that the shown images are intended as a guide. Small details may vary from tent to tent.
|Size||26′(8meter) x 16′(5meter)|
|Frame||Galvanized Steel Tubes|
|Cover||Strong 390 gr/m2 PVC|
|Sidewalls||Strong 390 gr/m2 PVC|
|Height||Side Height: 6.6′;Peak Height: 10′|
|Door Dimensions||14.8′ W x 6.6’H|
Packaged in 4 boxes
• 1/4 32″x21″x9″ G.W. 70 Pounds
• 2/4 32″x21″x9″ G.W. 66 Pounds
• 3/4 79″x12″x8″ G.W. 60 Pounds
• 4/4 77″x11″x7″ G.W. 59 Pounds
Seated at round tables (5ft): 40
Seated at trestle tables: 46
It’s very important to anchor your Tent to the ground. Tie Down Kits, Ground Bars and Heavy Duty Pegs are a recommended optional extra in even the calmest weather conditions. This item should not be used as a permanent structure. Since this item is a Temporary structure, it is recommended that you do not leave this item unattended during inclement weather (i.e. Rain, Snow, Wind, and Ice) and assembled overnight. This item is not manufactured to withstand the weight of any form of precipitation left on the top of the unit.