20 x 40 PVC Pole Tent Canopy Gazebo
Our 20 x 40 PVC Pole Tent Canopy Gazebo provide a traditional look and feel to any event. With quality material, attention to detail and easy installation, it’s great for a variety of functions, such as backyard parties, weddings, or events supplied by rental companies. The PVC top is supported by poles located under the center of the top and then tensioned over side and corner poles, which are anchored to the ground using ropes.
- Strong waterproof, UV protected PVC roof cover 480 gram/m2.
- 2 pcs Strong waterproof, UV protected PVC window walls- 350 gram/m2.
- 2 pcs Strong waterproof, UV protected PVC zipper wall with windows- 350 gram/m2.
- Arched windows on the long sides offer a good inflow of light
- Industrial duty zips on the front and side entry walls
- Heavy-duty Velcro and bungee cord straps
- Galvanized steel frame
- Easy to set up
- Full instructions and care manual
- Structure Size: 40′ L x 20′ W
- Frame: Galvanized steel tubes
- Cover: Strong PVC 480gr/m2 ; UV protected
- Sidewalls: Strong PVC 350gr/m2 ; UV protected
- Center Pole Diameter: 2 inch ; thickness: 1.5 mm
- Side Pole Diameter: 1.5 inch ; thickness : 1.2 mm
- Height Dimensions Side Height: 6.1′ ; Peak Height: 18′
- Door Dimensions 6.8’W x 5.9’H
- Color: White
- Weight: 310 Pounds
- Seated at round tables (6ft): 80
- Seated at trestle tables: 96
- Standing: 104
- 1/3 Carton 32 x 21 x 11″ 130 pounds
- 2/3 Carton 37 x 21 x 9″ 90 pounds
- 3/3 Carton 83 x 10 x 8″ 90 pounds
Individual box size and weight subject change without notice
** Important! **
A pole tent must be secured by ropes and stakes driven into the ground. Therefore, it is best to set up your pole tent on grassy or dirt areas unless you’re permitted to stake into the concrete or asphalt surfaces. For staking into the hard surface, you will need additional hardware, which is NOT included in this package.
This item is not to be used as a permanent structure. It is recommended that you do not leave this item unattended during inclement weather (i.e. rain, hail, snow, wind, and ice) and assembled overnight. This item is not manufactured to withstand the weight of any form of precipitation left on top cover.
What is the difference between a Pole tent and a Frame tent?
The pole tent is held up by center poles in the middle of the tent and a set of poles arranged beneath the top to support the tent. This type of tent requires some space (about 5 feet) all the way around the tent for stakes and ropes.
A pole tent is secured and supported by driving stakes into the ground; Pole tent mostly go on grass areas. So it is not suitable to put a pole tent on concrete or asphalt surfaces. (Unless you are allowed to stake into the hard surface).
A frame tent is a tent that is held up by a frame of metal poles (sort of like the frame of a house). Frame tents are free standing, and can be installed on any surface and have no poles down the center. They don’t require ropes and stakes for support nor do they require additional space around the tent. This means they can be pushed right up against a home or building, and can be set up on cement. Further, frame tents do not have a center pole, so they provide a completely open floor plan.
Choose the Best Tent for Your Event!