20 x 40 Pagoda PVC Tent Gazebo
The 20 x 40 Pagoda PVC Tent Gazebo is one of our best models – very hard wearing, with heavy duty PVC canopy and PVC side walls. The material is specially coated on the inside making it much more water resistant than the polyethylene. A fantastic durable canopy, it is ideal for home use and commercial use. Easy to assemble. Great for weddings, parties, shows, exhibitions, storage and car shelter.
- Top cover and sidewalls meet Flame Retardant Standard CPAI-84.
- Luxury heavy duty 480g PVC top, UV protection
- Luxury heavy duty 350g PVC side walls, UV protection
- Heat bonded PVC cover, 100% waterproof
- Frame made from 1.5″ (38mm) steel tubes
- Connectors made from 1.65″ (42mm) steel tubes
- Plastic windows offer a good inflow of light.
- Industrial duty zips on the front and side entry walls
- Heavy-duty Velcro and bungee cord straps
- Corner ropes and pegs included
- 6 storage bags included ($120 value)
- Galvanized steel frame
- Full instructions and care manual
- ISO 9001:2000 standard certified manufacturer
Please note that the shown images are intended as a guide. Small details may vary from tent to tent.
Important: Before purchasing this tent, please contact your local Fire Marshal’s Office for Flame Retardant Standards and Regulations applicable to your area and the nature of your event.
- Size: 40′ (12meter) x 20′ (6meter)
- Frame: Galvanized Steel Tubes
- Cover: Strong 480 gr/m2 PVC; Fire Retardant
- Sidewalls: Strong 350 gr/m2 PVC; Fire Retardant
- Tube: Diameter: 1.5″ (38mm); Thickness: 1.1mm
- Joints: Diameter: 1.65″ (42mm); Thickness: 1.2mm
- Height: 7.54′ (side); 11.5′ (peak)
- Door: Dimensions 15’W x 6.23’H
- Color: White
- Weight: 584 Pounds
Packaged in 7 boxes
• 1/7 49″x21″x9″ – G.W. 103 Pounds
• 2/7 27″x24″x11″ – G.W. 75 Pounds
• 3/7 50″x24″x7″ – G.W. 77 Pounds
• 4/7 88″x11″x6″ – G.W. 69 Pounds
• 5/7 77″x15″x5″ – G.W. 110 Pounds
• 6/7 77″x14″x5″ – G.W. 110 Pounds
• 7/7 57″x9″x5″ – G.W. 40 Pounds
Seated at round tables (5ft): 80
Seated at trestle tables: 96